Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some of this reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to patent your idea good an inspiration you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full-line of products and not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, and invention Companies they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they perform quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.